Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Sunday Rerun of a Christmas Card



Thanks so much to Chari over at Happy to Design for hosting Sunday Favorites.



"My Christmas Card to You"
(First posted 12/18/2006)

Light the lights, Trim the tree--

Hang the wreath for all to see.


Christmas comes but once a year,
Makes me want to stand and cheer:



"Hooray for stockings in a row!"
"Hooray for windows all a-glow!"

And when the Day has come and gone,
College football bowls will have JUST BEGUN!!!!



Merry Christmas from our house to yours!!


Love,

Fisherhubby & Keepie DaNiece
.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Should have known there would be sport in there somewhere.
BTW Football is what we play in Europe but you call it soccer.
The rules of your game are totally incomprehensible to anyone from this side of the pond. LOL.
Bonne Dimanche.
Maggie

Lori E said...

Like Maggie says the rules are incomprehensible and I am on this side of the pond, albeit a bit north.
The poem is wonderful.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Clever Clever! Enjoy those college bowl games, your family and all of the joy that goes with the season.

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Girlfriend....

Ahhh...what sweet Christmas wishes! Thank you, my friend! I loved your poem and I think that this is the first time that I've seen your home! It's gorgeous...so beautifully decorated for Christmas!!! Okay...you know that I'm not a fan of football...I always use that time for a nice afternoon nap! hehe!

Well Darlin'...thanks so much for joining in with Sunday Favorites today! This was the sweetest post to reshare with us! Are you out on Christmas break yet? If you're like me...I counted down the days in December till Christmas break! Just seemed like I was really needing one by this time of the year...and the students too!

Warmest wishes and Christmas blessings to you and your lovely family, my friend!!!

Chari @Happy To Design

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Sweet Christmas wishes to you too girl...Many Blessings from my mountain to yours....Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria