Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hair Today, Hair Tomorrow

.

This is our baby girl - - - Korie
KorieNae to those of us who love her well.


She's a cosmetologist


Working in a very trendy,
Very upscale,
Tres riche,
Shoppe in Broad Ripple.


It's called Bobby Copper Salon.
They have just recently begun a blog
Where they share hair tips and secrets.
If you click on the above icon
You can hurry on over for some advice from the best.

And it's all free


I'm just sayin'

:-)
.

8 comments:

Vickie said...

How was your birthday bash?

LV said...

I can use all the help I can get. I will have to check her out. She is a very pretty girl and looks like you. No wonder you always look well groomed. Take care and have a great New Year.

Tonja said...

I think you can judge a good hairdresser by how good their own hair looks...hers is great!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

From the static electricity generated by my puffy coat (it was snowing on my way to the train in the a.m.) I am sporting a *serious* "Hair Don't" today!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is awesome, I know how proud you are.

Kristin - The Goat said...

How nice of Korie to give her Dad a cut :) Looks like a really nice salon.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Maybe Korie can tell me how to wear my hair. I want a new style. Something sassy. Should I grow it out or cut it? I am so indecisive.
"Indecision may or may not be my problem."

The Hollands said...

I've added it to my google reader. I can use all the help I can get! :)