Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Leapin' Leopards!! What's This???

.

Oh yes, my friends, there IS a story - - - but you'll just have to come back LATER to hear it!
.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Or, "Jumpin' Jimminy" as my sisterinlaw Cindy from Manitowoc, WI says!

Jewel said...

Oh my gracious.. can't wait to hear this!!

Is that a leopard printed snuggie!?

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Can't wait for the story! It looks like a snuggie to me too!!!

Huggs.......Linda

nancygrayce said...

Looking forward to this story!

Kristin - The Goat said...

It looks like someone is trying to scratch their new glasses by using them as a book light holder!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like a good story is coming!

Anonymous said...

Good heavens! I was scrolling down,catching up on you, when POW! This is gonna be good:)