Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Candles

.

There is a candle in every soul,
Some brightly burning, some dark and cold.

There is a Spirit who brings the fire
Ignites a candle and makes His home.


Carry your candle, run to the darkness
Seek out the hopeless, confused and torn
.

Hold out your candle for all to see it.
Take your candle, and go light your world
!
Take your candle, and go light your world!




Frustrated brother, see how he's tried to
Light his own candle some other way.

See now your sister, she's been robbed and lied to
,
Still holds a candle without a flame
.



We are a family whose hearts are blazing
,
So let's raise our candles and light up the sky
.

Praying to our Father, in the name of Jesus,
Make us a beacon in darkest times
.



Carry your candle, run to the darkness
,
Seek out the hopeless, confused and torn
.

Hold out your candle for all to see it.
Take your candle, and go light your world
!
Take your candle, and go light your world!


Performed by Kathy Troccoli

.

17 comments:

xinex said...

Pretty candles, love the candle holder!...Christine

Cass @ That Old House said...

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine! Lovely post for this season, Keetha, thanks!

(I like the candle holder, too -- like the whole vignette.)

Cass

Connie N. said...

This is one of my favorite songs. What a neat post for the holiday season! Good reminder for all of us.

Pam said...

It just occurred to me: you are already decorated - alomost 2 wks ahead of Christmas!

Tonja said...

Great post! Love that song!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that

Brenda said...

Beautiful song. Lord, may your Light shine thru me.

Martin LaBar said...

A fine song, and beautiful photos.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...let it shine, let it shine, let shine!"

LOved that poem!

sanjeet said...

like the candle holder, too -- like the whole vignette.)

Work from home India

Joy Tilton said...

Loved the pictures and the poem! Thanks Sweetie for the nice comments at GrannyMountain!
joy c.

Keetha Broyles said...

Sanjeet: I tried to follow the link to your profile so I could reach your blog - - - but it said there was no profile, so I couldn't find you.

Thank you for your visit and comments on my blog!

Joe Todd said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog again. That header photo was taken in the White Mountains of New Hampshire not to far from Mt. Washington. I was surprised at your comment on the header cause I just changed it to a Christmas theme. I was probably making the change when you visited my blog. Have a great day

Nancy said...

I've always liked that song. Love the candle & star holder.

KBeau said...

Beautiful post, great song, pretty pictures to illustrate. Merry Christmas, Keetha.

korie said...

and performed by me too!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that song, my big sis sings it beautifully in Praise and Worship!:)