Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bucky Went Bowling in Orlando

.

(photo from theticketking.com)
Bucky was barely ranked (25) when he went to Orlando looking for a fight.

He found the 15th ranked Miami Hurricanes who were just cruisin' for a bruisin!


(photo from iamabadgerfan.blogspot.com)
Bucky was more than happy to give them that bruising - - - and came away the 20 - 14 victor.

I am jumping!

I am floating!

I am over the moon!

What's the big deal you ask?

Well, my Badgers lost their previous two bowl games, and last year Florida State made them look just plain silly.

There's a grin on my face tonight that will be hard to wipe off!!!!

True, there was that BIG ONSIDE KICK SCARE in the last moments of the game - - - but the Badgers dug in their big ole defensive heels and came out of that burrow the VICTORS.

I guess it was just our year.
.

7 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Go Badgers! You and my hubby would be great football buddies! Happy New Year Keetha!
Cindy

KBeau said...

Good game, but I went to bed before it was over. I gather Miami scored and then recovered an onsides kick or something like that.

Janean said...

Keetha, yay for being able to celebrate in an 'over-the-moon' way! (big hugs)

Anonymous said...

YEah Badgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

What a delight!!! It's so nice to hear that you went to bed dreaming wonderful dreams of victory.

I can't find my blog said...

I watched the game and cheered the Badgers on just for you! Go Badgers!1!!

Ann in the UP said...

I reckon you know how I feel about all this already, but I'll add my comments anyway!

Way to go, Bucky Badger!

A in the UP