Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, December 21, 2009

I'M A GREAT AUNT!!!!

.
Well, of COURSE I'm a great aunt! But now I'm also a Great Aunt!!!


My ONLY niece in the whole universe, Misti, gave birth to this beautiful little girl, Carson Mae on Saturday, December 19.

I TOLD her she had to WAIT to come until MY birthday on the 30th, but she wanted to have her OWN birthday!!! Smart little cookie!

Mother and Carson are doing well.

We are all PROUD AS PEACOCKS!!!
.

16 comments:

Tonja said...

beautiful baby! Congrats!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I always said you were great! But that baby is adorable! Congrats to all!

Playing catch up this AM, Keetha. The story of my life of late...but I love ya!

Deanie Rae's Space said...

How cute!!What a nice Christmas present. I HAD A GREAT NIECE BORN ON MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR. BLESSINGS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS, DEANIE

Kristin - The Goat said...

What a lovely gift so close to your birthday :) Beautiful beautiful Momma and baby. Congrats Great Auntie!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Beautiful niece and beautiful baby! Congrats!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! And Happy Christmas Break- woo hoo!

Lori E said...

I have a niece and a nephew that are closer to my age than my own sister is.
They both have kids so I am a great aunt 5 times over. All girls.
One of these young women, 22 yrs. old will be living with us come January while attending a local university.
I am so happy to have some more estrogen in the house because for a few years now there has been nothing but testosterone flowing.

Lori E said...

Oh good grief I forgot to even say congratulations. Doh.
Way to go auntie.

Anonymous said...

congratulations and i love her name!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Beautiful girls!

I'm a GREAT AUNT myself, and it is a wonderful title.
Enjoy it! ~ Sarah

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations. They are both beautiful!

Brenda said...

Congratulations to you and the new mother & baby!

groovyoldlady said...

Congrats, Auntie!!!!! Now you will have the joy of buying birthday and Christmas presents all in the same crazy time span! ;-)

j said...

Congratulations. What a lucky baby to be born into such a loving family.

nancygrayce said...

Number 1....I'm a little foggy recovering from a vicious stomach flu....leading me to believe that's why I didn't catch the name change on your blog! So leading to missing a few posts!

number 2....What a cute niece and baby!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Congratulations to a great, Great Aunt! :-) Love the name, and her cute little squishy face. Actually...she looks not so little at all!