Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

And Then There Was ONE - - -

.

Colts 14 - 0


Saints 13 - 1
(both photos from zimbio.com)



Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages - - - I rock along on this blog for days on end scratching my head trying to be creative and come up with FUN stuff to post to keep y'all interested and coming back to "snort and spit."

And then, all of a sudden on a day like today, I have so much to post that I don't know where to begin!!!!

So, I began with a little bragging about our Indiana pride and joy - - - the Colts.

But hang on all you football challenged bloggers - - - come back again soon - - - for I have TONS of stuff up my sleeve and a HUGE big ole spoon in my hand, and I'm about to STIR IT UP!!!!

Wink Wink
.

5 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

Isn't that awesome that the Colts are the only unbeatens?

The older I get, the more teams I root for. I felt sad for the Saints last night, they looked so hapless against the (hated) Cowboys. But, oh well!

My team just lost to the Steelers by one point in the last nanosecond of the game. Gasp!

I can't find my blog said...

You? Are a treasure of a friend! I absolutely adored talking to you today. Best Christmas surprise this year.

Go Colts!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Congrats to them!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

You're always stirring up something good....

j said...

Nooooo. Really? We are Saints fans around here. I don't want to pull against you!! Oh well, as long as it's not the Tide!