Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What Are They Thinkin'?

.


It's time for "Around the Horn"
Followed by "PTI" on ESPN - - -
But they're showing soccer.
SOCCER?!? What is THAT all about?
You'd think this was a
Sports network or something!

No worries - - - I'll watch my shows
At 6:00 PM on ESPN2 - - -
Oh NO I won't - - -
Baseball's on ESPN2.

How dare they actually show the SPORT
Instead of just the pundits
Talking ABOUT the sport????

What ARE these ESPN people thinkin'????

;-)
.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

ESPN certainly needs to consult YOU before adjusting the programming. Have you considered becoming a freelance pundit for ESPN?? I'd watch.

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!!! I'm no Mike Wilbon.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

They simply are not!


Thansk for asking Keetha. We are safe, that incident was in south Alabama. A sad thing. I think of Anne Murray's song, "JUst a Little Good News..."

Keetha Broyles said...

Well Leigh, I thought of YOU immediately when I saw the story - - -

groovyoldlady said...

Whoa...was this post in English?

JudyBug said...

Oh dear, you sound like my son. He knows every show, every commentor on all the ESPN channels. I'm sure you would have a marvelous time together. He loves the ones that argue with that stop watch thing going?
JudyBug

Keetha Broyles said...

I bet that's PTI. But Around the Horn is also a "game" type show. They are my favorites!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog, JudyBug!