Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It All Comes Down to This - - -

.


After a short
And only somewhat amicable relationship,
Mr. Marriott and I are splitting up.
The divorce will be
Sudden and irreconcilable,
Though I will have to return
Very briefly around 3:00
This afternoon to retrieve
Hubby, since I did get full custody.


In about ten minutes
I will be moving on from Mr. Marriott
To meet my dear friends
Gerson and Betsy for lunch.

After lunch,
I will be meeting
THIS LITTLE GUY
For the first time:


Jayden has spent
His entire existence
In the hospital,
And though he may go home
To a real house with his mommy and daddy
By the end of this week,
I am going to meet him today
In his hospital environs.

I'll have more to say about that later!

.

7 comments:

haley said...

oh my goodness, what a precious little man! i hope you have lots more pictures!!!

and i'm sorry to hear about the divorce, but hey, at least you did get custody of the hubby!

Jewel said...

haha.
wow.
wow.
I want to meet Jayden too!! Soon!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh, my -- that baby. Such a rough beginning to his life. I pray he does get to go home soon. He is just so adorable; can't wait to hear about your visit with him.

A divorce from the Marriott, eh? Silly girl, instead of getting custody of the HUBBY you should have taken something like one of their resorts. Although you'd have needed one heck of a lawyer for that deal.

And I didn't mention it in today's post, but Patty the Ironstone Maiden does indeed have a life partner bowl but --- HUSH --- he's not quite the same as she is. He is PRINTED, not plain white. Plain white on the outside, so he can pass from a distance, but on the inside? A blue print of birds on the wing...

It's quite the scandal. Patty's one of those gals that has been around the block a few times, you know? She earned her chips and crazing and cracks honestly.

Or, maybe not....

Cass :-)

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Cass, you are making me LOL!!!! I KNEW Patty looked like a pitcher/bowl type gal.

I have a white "Patty" here too - - - she's been featured on several stories on this blog, and she is with a second partner too. Oh the stories your Patty and my (Oh let's see, what shall I name her?) Penelope could tell.

Keetha Broyles said...

Also Cass - - - I did not THINK of asking for a resort instead of custody of Hubby - - - I SHOULD have consulted you BEFORE the split!!! :-)

Cass @ That Old House said...

Next time, Keetha, next time. I dated a law student for years . . . come to me for advice. :-)

Patty says Hey.

Cass

PS Saw the pics of Jayden and Kamma Keetha ... oh he is so so precious. How lovely to be holding him!

Anonymous said...

Oh I bet you were so nervous...Ann