Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sky Watch Friday - "Let There Be Light"

.

And God said,
Let there be lights



In the firmament of the Heaven
To divide the day from the night;



And let them be for signs,
And for seasons, and for days, and for years.



And let them be for lights
In the firmament of the Heaven



To give light upon the Earth:
And it was so.


And God made two great lights;
- - - And set them in the firmament of the heaven
To give light upon the Earth



And to rule over the day
And over the night,
And to divide the light from the darkness:



And God saw that it was good.



And the evening and the morning
Were the fourth day.

Excerpts from Genesis 1, KJV




Food for thought:
What did God create on the third day?

.

10 comments:

Raise Them Up said...

Such beautiful pictures!

Blessings

Anonymous said...

God separated the water into places called seas, and created dry ground or land. Then HE made the most glorious spring ever with green plants and budding trees, and placed flowers in every nook and cranny he could find!!!Beautiful pix Keetha, LOVE the last one!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

So, Amy - - - what am I getting at if He created PLANTS before he created the "lights in the firmament of Heaven"?

Cass @ That Old House said...

Lovely pictures, Keetha. Spectacular. I love how different parts of the country have different skies. Out on eastern Long Island, at my parent's beach house, the sky always seems very close...like an overturned bowl over the land. Very dramatic.

And if God were a woman, on the third day, He'd have created chocolate.

Lots of it.

Cass

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Cass - about the chocolate.

I still think it's pretty spectacular that he created the plants BEFORE he created the sun.

Nancy said...

OK, here's the scoop ...

On the third day God created the beautiful plants filling the land. He did all this before light, so He could have all the angels and heavenly hosts ready and when He "flipped on" the lights, He said, "Surprise!" and they all stared with angelic mouths agape at the splendor.

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh I LIKE THAT Nancy!!!

Julie said...

I love your pics! So beautiful!

j said...

BEATIFULLY WRITTEN (can't go wrong with the Word) and the photographs were perfect. I love this post Keetha!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Jennifer, since you are rather new here, you may not know that I do these Sky Watch Friday posts rather frequently. I saw it first on Leigh's blog - - - she no longer does them, but once I started watching the sky I can't seem to STOP watching it.