Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Bearding the Lion in His Den - - -

.

Last evening we took the grans
To "Beard the Lion in His Den."


The "Lion"
Was making a very good
Imitation of being busy.


But he was content
To let us visit in his presence.


"Simba" took lessons
On how to become the King.


Align Center"Simba" getting in the treat drawer.

.

11 comments:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

What is Greg's job title? Just curious! He looks very professional in his white coat!!! I bet the kiddos liked seeing him at work!!

Keri said...

MY HAIR!

Keetha Broyles said...

Greg Broyles, PA-C

But he's as smart as any doctor!!!

Keri, your hair looks GREAT!

Martin LaBar said...

Bearding? More like mustaching . . .

Keetha Broyles said...

That's 'cause we already bearded him, we didn't mustache him!!!

grammy said...

GREAT pix!!! DJ's comment after viewing printed pix. He looked at third pic 1st and said..."Who's the doctor?" and "is that Korie holding Piper?"....

Have a request...can you make first pic smaller? When I print that one it cuts off Piper & Keri.

Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy, save it to your computer into a picture file, then go to
http://www.resize2mail.com/
and make it any size you want.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Keetha, whats a PAC?
Keri, your hair looks GREAT!!!! ALways!
And Simba! Got to love th treat drawer. I have one too but mine is secret. Smile.

Keetha Broyles said...

Leigh - - - a PA-C is a Physician's Assistant, Certified.

That means he's as good as any doctor, but gets paid about 1/3.

;-)

He diagnoses and treats in our local ER. He is one smart medical care giver!!!!

grammy said...

Thank you very much favorite DIL!!!!

Haley will laugh at my word verification....."momprows"!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

INtersting. I am sure a great job because everyday it differnt. And you dont have to go to the Er to get treated. Cool!