Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

They're Coming!!!

.

50,000!!!

Sometime in the next few days, this blog will log it's 50,000th visitor. Will it be YOU????



(Perhaps you're thinking, "What's the big deal???" Well to ME this is a BIG deal. I've not listed my blog anywhere and just rely on word-of-click to pick up my clientele, so 50,000 visitors is HUGE to me. Thanks for adding to my numbers!!!!)

.

10 comments:

haley said...

I HOPE IT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Haley - - - you can improve your chances by visiting OFTEN, and of course, leaving me a comment EACH AND EVERY TIME!!!!

:-)

Martin LaBar said...

Well, here's another visitor . . .

Keetha Broyles said...

Dr. LaBar - - - are you back from the hospital? Are you doing well?? You SCARED me with your surgery announcement.

I can't find my blog said...

This is so exciting!!! Let us know!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Is it me? is it me? Let it be me! Gosh you are so good to me, I hope I can be as good to you. I wanna be the big one! Smile.

Nancy said...

Count another one ...
All your readers are dreaming of winning the coveted title of 50,000th visitor.
Have you thought of a prize? Giggle, giggle, smile, smile.

Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmmmm - - - I only thought I'd recognize the 50,000th visitor. Perhaps I can come up with some cyber thing or other as a prize - - - I'll get working on that!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I don't have a stats counter on my blog -- I just assume that I've had millions upon millions of visitors LOL However, I'm a real dreamer.

50,000 is a lot of peeps! How exciting :) :) :o)

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm sure you HAVE had millions and millions, Kirby!!!