Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sky Watch Friday

.


Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird.


Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for them springing fresh from the world.


Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the One Light, Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's recreation of the new day


Lyrics by Cat Stevens

.

7 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Beautiful Keetha!

Keetha Broyles said...

Thank you, Leigh!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty Keetha, double blessing, that is one of my FAVORITE songs!!!!!Hey, the rag rugs I buy at our local Mennonite Gift and Thrift. Do you have a Ten Thousand Villages store close by? If not, I can buy you some and send them out to you!

Tonja said...

Love that song...always have. Your pics do it great justice!

Keetha Broyles said...

Amy - - - e-mail me about these rugs, and let's TALK TURKEY!!!! (My e-mail is on my profile.)

Tonja, than you so much!!!!

Nancy said...

Love the pics and choice of song -- great to read the lyrics and view the pics.

Where do you usually take your sky photos?

Keetha Broyles said...

Nancy - - - the top two pictures were taken from my very own deck one morning as I was getting ready to leave for school. The bottom one is that SAME morning as I arrived in the school parking lot - - - that's the "progression" that sunrise made in that amount of time.