Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Heeeeeeere's Jayden!!!

.

This handsome little man
Is Jayden Tejeda.


He's posing here with his mommy and daddy.
Jayden is now four months old.

He made his appearance
In this big old world
Two months early,
So he has been very busy
Just trying to get big
Enough to survive outside the NICU.

It looks like he will be going home,
With the help of several machines,
On Saturday.


And here is Kamma Keetha
Putting him to sleep.
My students say that is what I do best - - -
Put people to sleep!


Joy of joys!!
Jayden is fast asleep.
Kamma Keetha has not lost her touch!

.

10 comments:

haley said...

oh wow, he's just so gosh darn cute! i LOVE babies! i can't wait for more babies in my family :)

and kamma keetha, if ever have kids (Lord willing) are you gonna rock them and put them to sleep for me too when all the crying and not sleeping is just too much for me to handle??

and my word verification is meter! i LOVE when they are actual words! lol!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Oh how precious! You are so in your element!!

Anonymous said...

Aaawww, his mommy and daddy have waited a long time to take such an adorable little boy home! What a great Kamma, they are the best!!!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Kamma Keetha, thanks for coming to visit me! I loved meeting you. You have the magic touch! Love, Jayden

j said...

I am so glad that Jayden is going home soon. Praying a blessing over that family!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Awww, Keetha! He is adorable! You do a good job....but I seriously doubt what you say about your students. You are to much fun!
Sweet little Jayden. I will pray for him. What a little miracle fighter.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie and welcome him home for me. You have such a lovely smile.

Don't worry about your comment question. That must have been the longest post I've ever done, so don't expect anyone to read it all. LOL

Dustin and Kayla said...

he's soo cute!

Nancy said...

What a darling baby and precious family! How wonderful Jayden will be going home. Prayers for all!

Anonymous said...

What an angel...Ann