Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Not an After Dinner Mint

.
Rather a trip to "Korie's Salon."
Which is actually
Bobby Cooper Salon
In Broad Ripple.


It's a gorgeous little shop.


Chock full of sparkly touches
Like this chandelier.


Sister Pam
Sat by and watched
As Korie styled her daddy's hair.


First she assessed the situation.


Then she set to work.


He did a good imitation
of sleeping through the whole thing.
I think he LOVED this particular chair - - -
It was a massager.

.

9 comments:

Keri said...

I LOVE that Korie is a stylist. And I LOVE going to her salon! She's awesome!!!

Keri said...

Oh, and I'm so glad you finally got to go see it!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Yes, it is a beautiful salon. I didn't get a picture of the OUTSIDE, which is also cute as a button, and by the time I realized I wanted one it was dark.

Maybe NEXT time.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

This explains Kories cute haircut...she is a professional! I love it. And I love the hubs cut too.
Your dinner looks nice.

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

I want to go to this salon!! I'd love the massage chair, too :)

I can't find my blog said...

What a fancy salon! I'd go there if I loved there!

Keetha Broyles said...

Headless - - - I bet you'd go there if you LIVED here too!!!

j said...

Your sister looks a lot like that actress... thinking... is it Lauren Hutton? She's a pretty lady.

Julie said...

I want to live in your area just so I can go to that salon!

We need a picture of your hubby after his haircut!