Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, March 6, 2009

The Stuff Real Heros Are Made Of - - -

.




There are two heroes in this story.
.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh, wow! What an awesome story! Yes, there are definitely two heroes in this story, and more than likely three -- Patrick's mom. The relationship this father and son have is priceless. Unselfish love is their theme.

Thanks for sharing this. It's a great reminder to all of us who are able-bodied to count our blessings.

Keetha Broyles said...

Yes Sherry, I did think about the mom, but since she isn't mentioned in the story - - - -

I can't find my blog said...

This family got a Home makeover house last year. Their story is really inspiring. The mom has other children to take care of as well as working. Incredible!

Keetha Broyles said...

Well she's a heroine too - - - she just wasn't in this clip.