Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spreading Our Own Brand of Love - - -

.
All over the world!!!

Well, all over North America anyway.

Please go here

to see what my sixth grade class

And I have been up to THIS time.

.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Kudos to Laura W for a fun design!

Keetha Broyles said...

Those 6th grade girls are a fun and creative bunch!!!! And Groovy seems to be having as much fun with it as we are.

Kristin - The Goat said...

That was fun! Your kids make a great hat!

Keetha Broyles said...

Yes they do!!! I made sure today in class that they all saw Groovy's post.

groovyoldlady said...

Heh-heh-heh...

:-D

But what I want to know is: DID YOU TELL THEM ABOUT USING BENDY STRAWS TO MAKE ARMPIT FARTS?????

Huh, did ya?

(Chicken!)

Keetha Broyles said...

I told you I WOULD NOT - - - and I DID NOT!!!

Are you KIDDING me??? They can make enough distractions on their OWN initiative without me supplying it FOR them.