Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh Me of Little Faith - - -

.

I love me my Bucky Badgers.
Love them.
But I did not believe they could beat FSU tonight.
No I did not.
I marked FSU on my brackets.
I was NEVER so glad to be wrong in all my life.
THANK YOU Badgers
For having more faith in yourselves
Than I did!!!


I'm so glad this little "X"
Did NOT X out your chances for victory!!!
I PROMISE, the X was washed away
LONG before your game began.

Promise.


(PS - Purdue, Michigan, & Michigan State all won too!
The Big Ten is still allive!!!)

.

11 comments:

haley said...

michigan had me biting my nails!

i was eating at applebees and the game was on... i sat there for more than 20 minutes after i was done eating, my bill paid and table completely cleaned off, just so i could watch the rest of the game!!!

i didn't do join a bracket this year, but i would have marked michigan on mine no matter what... how could i sleep at night if i didn't keep the faith? LOL!!!

haley said...

"i didn't do join"? lol i really should re-read my stuff before i post it sometimes!

Keetha Broyles said...

I don't "join" a bracket really either. We do one at school and I fill it all the way out like you're supposed to. At HOME I do one for ME, and I only fill it out with each round. That way if I'm WRONG - - - which of course I frequently am - - - I can make new selections with each round.

I like my way - - - but no one else likes to play MY game.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I don't watch - but I smile when my schools advance. I've from East Lansing, MI so I'm a Michigan State girl. Yea for the Big Ten!! and congrats on your Badgers :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Miss Goat - yes, though I am a Badger through and through - - - when the Big Dance comes, I pull for ALL the Big Ten schools - - - INCLUDING yours. :-) (Do the same thing for the football bowl games too.)

Yes Haley, I DO pull for Michigan AND Ohio State during the Dance!!!

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Awesome game last night - although very late!

Keetha Broyles said...

Kathy - - - I'm watching your Boilers right now - - - they're taking care of Washington quite handily at the moment!!!!!

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Whew! They lost their 14 point lead. So glad they won in the end. Sweet 16 on Thursday.

Love these games!

Keetha Broyles said...

I was glad they won too!

MI lost today. That leaves WI and MSU still to try for the Sweet 16 tomorrow.

haley said...

it's a sad, sad day in haley world. :(

Keetha Broyles said...

So sorry Haley. I WAS pulling for them. Youll have to console yourself with the fact that they made it farther than they were predicted to make it!!!