1) Hubby just asked me to go to the Y with him. Now, while I've been WANTING to start going there to get some much needed exercise - - - I HOPE you will appreciate that I have my PRIORITIES STRAIGHT so I stayed home to continue working on my blog before the day's NCAA football games begin.
2) Shelli - - - even now, as I type this, my FINAL convention trip picture is resizing!!! HALLELUJAH
3) Blog buddies - - - - pray for my sweet friend Betsy, she is going through difficult days. You can read about it here.
4) Grab a box of kleenex, then go read this. No I mean it. GO NOW and read it. There you will find the absolutely most touching words from husband to wife that I've ever seen in print. BooDaddy could teach husband seminars, and when he comes to Indiana with his seminars I'm sending Ole.
5) I just added a new link in my Frequent Fliers list. It is called Lady of Grace and is the story of Ann Glenn and her fight with that dreaded "C" disease.