Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hodge and Podge


First for the Hodge:

Had to stop at the store on my way home from school today to stock up on staples - - -

If you have these two items life is good.

Now for the Podge:


Thar's snow in them thar clouds!!!!

I kid you not.


By the time I got home and took this picture, it had degenerated into sneet - - - - but I PROMISE it was snow hitting my windshield earlier.
.

16 comments:

nancygrayce said...

We don't see snow in Florida except for rare times. It is chilly here though and it makes me so happy!!!

I can't find my blog said...

Yay!!! I love the first snow!

And Twix is a necessity.

What has happened to our teams this year?

Keetha Broyles said...

It's a sad football year as far as our teams are concerned. :-(

Martin LaBar said...

er, sneet? Good word. Not very useful in South Carolina, though.

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Brrrr...SNOW!
Its cold here but not THAT cold yet!

Toevs said...

I am not ready for snow! I miss the sun already!

Jewel said...

sneet, eh?

Shannon said...

I bought one of those Twix the other day and put them in a basket above the fridge wit the bread- the other day Brian came up to me and said, "Hunny, what is this?" Yes he found my stash!!

Keetha Broyles said...

I like the word sneet - - - I think it is very descriptive of that certain winter mix.

It isn't below freezing on the GROUND in Indiana quite yet either - - - but snow flakes and sneet keep falling from the sky anyway. No accumulation.

Shannon - - - I have to FREQUENTLY move my stashes or Greg would eat them all too!!!

Dan said...

Well, we've not had snow here, but it's been doggone chilly.

As for the 'hodge'... Wife and I are absolutely addicted to Dove dark. We have a daily fix.

Twix - my absolute all-time favorite candy bar. Just love the crunchy/chewy. Mmmmmm goooood.

Keetha Broyles said...

See - - - staples of life.

Toevs said...

I didn't see Greg when I was there with Dave. I wasn't in the ER with my Dad, so I don't know if he helped him or not. I did wonder if was around though.

Keetha Broyles said...

He was in fast track - - -your guys may have been sick enough to go in the main ER instead of Fast Track.

Keetha said...

SNOW. I'm speechless.

Kind of like when I saw those Christmas wreaths. :-)

Anonymous said...

i'm fairly certain i NEED that chocolate! (now i sound like mackinley "i NEED it")! LOL

Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - hang on until tonight - - -maybe I can "hook you up" with some.