Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Study of Light on Leaves

.
Sun setting in the west


Casting last long fingers of light


Toward the east


As if hanging on


To the day.

Oh, but my camera cannot do it justice.

.

11 comments:

grammy said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!! Evidently you were posting this as I was trying to view it. Anyway, you were on my mind and I had to connect with you thru your blog!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks for connecting!!!!

Julie said...

Is that your backyard? I think you DO have a tree like the one I have on my blog! Yours is real though!! My sister actually sent me a text after she read your comment and said she has that exact tree in her driveway. I'll see if she can send it your way. :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Julie, Most of these are the view FROM my back yard out across the golf course. The last picture is the view from our side yard across the empty lot next to us. None of these trees are as pretty as yours - - - these are TOO DULL. We don't have any trees right IN our yard. We keep saying we're going to plant some, and then somehow we never do.

Char said...

You're a poet!

Shannon said...

I LOVE the sunset picture on the top of your page. Nice work!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

What a beautiful site to wake up and see...gorgeous!

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks all for your affirming words!!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

The pictures are beautiful. And I love the one in your header!

Gerson & Betsy said...

It's so good to be back in the good ole USA during the Fall! I'm loving the colors! It's been 5 years since I've been here to see the leaves change colors!

Keetha Broyles said...

They are beautiful. We've had rather a dry fall, so they aren't real vivid - - - but WAY more vivid than no change at all!!!