Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Right Down Her Alley

.I already showed you my friend Vicki playing football with me, even though she cares not one bit about that game. Well - - - she IS a for sure and for real guitar player. Here she is at the convention in the exhibit area playing a "Guitar Hero-esque" game.


And while she strummed, Shelli danced. Yep - - - a Wesleyan dancing right at the Association of Christian Schools International Convention!!!!
.

No comments: