Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Do We Look Like We're Starving????

.























I don't THINK so!!!!

6 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

Good Heavens...Controll yourself, Keetha!

grammy said...

Guess what???? I think Greg does look pitiful...and could that be intentional??? Maybe his Gators were not on the winning side at that moment???

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - they DID lose that day, to Ole Miss, but what he was actually doing was trying to look CLOSELY at how to operate my camera so he could take the picture of me and my cousin Willie.

He does look funny, doesn't he? But I thought that picture was better than the one with the pink feather boa, tiara, and microphone.

grammy said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure which pic I like best but I do think the "singing diva with pink feathers" should be entered in a contest!!! Ha!!!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Haha!!
No,you dont look like your starving but he looks like hes looking for your crumbs.
Haha!!
j/k

Too funny!

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Spoiled!!!! He was ACTUALLY trying to see how my camera worked.