Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sky Watch Friday

."Lord of all creation,
Of water, Earth, and sky,


The Heavens are your Tabernacle.
Glory to the Lord on high!


God of wonders beyond our galaxy,
You are Holy, Holy!


The universe declares your Majesty,
You are holy holy!


Lord of Heaven and Earth


Early in the morning


I will celebrate the light


Hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and Earth


Precious Lord reveal your love to me....


The universe declares your majesty
You are holy,holy,
Halleujah to the Lord of Heaven and Earth

("God of Wonders" lyrics by Third Day)
.

18 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

My favorite of your Sky Watch posts so far-Probably because that is my favorite worship song of ALL TIME.

Thank you-I needed that tonight!

Keetha Broyles said...

You're very welcome Miss Headless!

Lone Butterfly said...

Beautiful. Thanks for that.

Keetha Broyles said...

You are also very welcome, Lone!

Anonymous said...

Love that song. And anything else by Third Day for that matter!

Anonymous said...

You captured natures beauty so very well.
Love the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Keetha. Your pictures and words were beautiful together. I checked your blog right before bed last night. What a peaceful way to end the day. Makes me feel like saying "Praise the Lord!" Gwen

Jewel said...

I always look forward to Skywatch Fridays. =) The 3rd from the end is really awesome!

Keetha Broyles said...

You do Jewel? I love them too, but didn't know if I should keep doing them or not.

Gwen - - - - I'm guessing you are Gwen S from the Northwoods? Thanks for visiting.

grammy said...

Favorite DIL- LOVE the picture of Gull Lake!!! Also the last picture of the sun on those trees with background of the sky, has such a beautiful depth to it!!! WOW---

Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy - - - and in that last picture I was rather disappointed because my camera couldn't do justice to the actuality.

It had been a heavily cloudy day. Those clouds you see departing toward the east are HEAVY AND DARK, and yet there was the sun, coming from the west where the clouds were gone, shining on the trees

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm Gwen from the "Northwoods". I visit almost every night and am never disappointed. Wish you could be up here this time of year to take some pictures. It has been a beautiful fall. The colored leaves have been vibrant and lasted a long time, even through rain and strong winds.

Keetha Broyles said...

Gwen, I would LOVE to be there to see those colors!!! We have color here now too, but I don't think it's as bright as I remember the Northwoods color being.

Shannon said...

That was beautiful! I saw Milton last night and talked to him about you finally!! He said, "I think she's the biggest female football fan, I know." I agreed!! I went to the UK football game today- it was super fun, even though they ended up loosing. There's nothing like football!q

Keetha Broyles said...

There IS nothing like football!!! I'm playing a football "picks" game with my F-I-L and a HS friend who is a WI graduate. I picked SC to win, so for THAT REASON I'm glad UK lost. BUT, it was no walk in the park for them, was it?!?

Thanks for chatting with Milton (Dr. Lowe) for me!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh wait, wait, wait, Shannon!!! What did YOU say to him about me I wonder???

Martin LaBar said...

Good work. But there goes a chunk of your photo storage on the new blog.

Keetha Broyles said...

Not much any more, Dr. LaBar - - - now I'm shrinking my photos, I wasn't before.