Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Poignant Memory of Yesteryear

.

Ever since I stood in this spot in early September, and breathed the pungent aroma of sunbaked pine into my very soul - - -


I have been unable to walk away from the memories, continue to smell the pine, and long to return for a sojourn.


It's nearly a compulsion.
.

7 comments:

Dan said...

It's been a long time since I've had that kind of feeling. But once in a while I get it... a longing, desire, heartache for some place, some time, some experience. The only comfort for the hurtful longing is memory and thought.

Keetha Broyles said...

And going back for a visit! My brain is scheming how to accomplish that!

:-)

Nancy said...

Ah, Wisconsin in September & October. The colors, leaves crunching under foot, cool still air (sans mill smells =]), but all prior to the first snowfall. My mind has joined you on the journey.

Keetha Broyles said...

Nancy - - - I'm LONGING to go to that campgrounds on Lake Wazeecha and camp. We should make a "plan" and do it some time!!!!

Nancy said...

Just give me enough lead time to schedule, and I'm there. But please, make it during the warm months -- I'm such a weather wimp.

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - if I'm going to be camping, it will HAVE to be relatively warm!!!

I was thinking in mid-July when we go to WI on vacation, I was thinking of going there on the way.

Nancy said...

Only warmth will do.

Have you been contacted for the Lincoln High School Alumni book project?