Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Coulter's Pumpkin Patch

.
Remember my Pumpkin Patch Envy?

Well I found the cure yesterday. Coulter's Pumpkin Patch in Westville, Indiana. We were traveling past on our way to Aunt Kitty's funeral, the sun was shining, it was a beautiful day - - - so we stopped and I was able to click away on my camera to my heart's content.

The giant pumpkin "hook-set"

I noticed this as we passed by this summer and HOPED it meant there would be pumpkins here in the fall.


Pumpkins, gourds, and all kinds of other things


Just look at the color!


Talk about a family photo op!
My dad - "Peepaw"
My grandson - Mackinley
And my Number One Daughter - Keri


Two of my kids with pumpkins
Whew - - - now I'm a REAL mom.



Come on, you can admit it - - -


This is the cutest little "pumpkin-sitter" you've ever seen!!!


Oh how I love this one - - -
"Something old is new again"
.

7 comments:

Gerson & Betsy said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad you have pumpkin pictures now! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

And aren't they cute!!!!

Gerson & Betsy said...

They ARE!!!!

Indian Lake Papa said...

Mama and I love this time of the year! We just got back from Oregon - the mountains and country were beautiful! Your pics are wonderful!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

what wonderful pictures!!
you couldnt ask for a better scene....the colors are excellent!

looks like you had tons of fun!

Julie said...

How very cute!! I think I have pumpkin patch envy now-I may have to take my own pumpkin patch pics! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh do it, Julie - - - it was the bestest.