Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Somewhere Near South Bend - - -

.
We saw this little shop which was SCREAMING our names, so we stopped.


It was just oozing rustic charm.


So much so I hardly knew where to point my camera!!!

I saw a sign that said - - -



And so I did:
The "Chick"a-dees!! I really do LOVE these girls. Shelli should be with us, but she was too busy taking the picture to get IN it.


Every nook and cranny


Was decorated with care.


Inside


And out.


And inside - - -


And out.
.

9 comments:

Julie said...

It sounds as though you had a LOT of fun!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Julie, WE DID.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable shop!

Shannon said...

Oh I would love that store! So- did you buy anything?

Gerson & Betsy said...

You are so clever with your posts. What a great little place!

Keetha said...

How fun! I especially liked the caption and the photo about how you surrounded yourself with the things you love. There's nothing like good friens.

Keetha Broyles said...

Thank you all for your comments.

Shannon - - - I bought NOTHING and came away with LOTS of free pictures instead!!!!

Betsy - - - thanks for saying I'm clever!!!

Keetha - - - coming from you, a WRITER for Pete's sake - - - I call THAT high praise!!!

Wooooo Hoooo - - - my day's been made!!!

nancygrayce said...

I would have LOVED that shop! I want to go there.

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Nancygrayce - - - you get up here to Indiana and I'll TAKE you there!!!!