Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No News is - - - - No News!


I just realized I have not posted since Sunday. That's because I've got nada. (Unless the fact that in spite of forgetting to set the alarm I still awoke this morning at 4:17 is news)

Today is a full day of school after which the kids are out for a four day Fall Break weekend while we teachers head off to Teacher's Convention.

I'll be taking lappy along - - - perhaps I'll find some thing blogworthy.


9 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

Didn't you post 4 things on Sunday? Looks like you're ahead of the game to me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Keetha
I saw your dad from a distance Sunday. He appears to be doing well. Is he?
and How is the Lakeview commuity doing now after the loss of Chrissy?

Indian Lake Papa said...

Hey - the weekend is coming! football! i am sure there will be more life in this blog come this weekend! Sparty has his homecoming this weekend - Iowa!

Jessica said...

Just curious what teacher conference you are going to. Dylan's school if off Friday for their teachers to attend the ACSI teacher convention. Just wondering if you are going to the same thing.

Char said...

I'm sure you will! You're creative that way.

~Molly~ said...

You have a good time at that convention! I seriously doubt you won't find "something" to blog about, lol.

Molly

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks all for your comments.

I'm in South Bend at the ACSI Teacher's convention.

One of the passengers in my car got ahold of my camera - - - I'll be posting some "craziness" soon.

Papa, you know I'll be excited about some FB this weekend!!!

Anonymous, who be you?

Keri said...

MOTHER! You leave town and I have to hear about it on your blog?!? Geez.

Let me know when you're back and ready for a La Char outing with me, the kids, and Haley. Let's try for a night when Dad is off so he can see the kids, too!

Keetha Broyles said...

Sorry, Keri. I guess I don't think of this as "leaving town" 'cause its all a part of my job.

I'll be back tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.