Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Windy City Drive Through

.
I love Chicago.


On our recent trip we drove right through it - - - but NOT in this. I did have a lot of fun imagining that someone like LL Cool J was riding in it, even though I've no real clue who LL even is - - - - sorry LL.


And that sky line - - - -


Isn't she a gorgeous city? Click on this one and it will get bigger.


Oh, and look who showed up in Rockford and surprised us!!! He declares he never wants to have children, but can't keep his hands off his niece and nephew when he's with them. He even brought a little match box car in his pocket to entertain Mackinley during the service. Smart man.

.

7 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I read all your post, the pumkin path and about Kitty. SO sorry for your loss. But glad that you were all together to comfort one another. And glad you made the most of it, for life goes on.
Prayers be with you.

Keri said...

I'm glad some of those pictures turned out well!!

You were cracking me up with the LL Cool J limo.

Kelly is AWESOME with the kids. Heck, I'm MJ's mother and I didn't even think to bring a car for him to play with!!! I hope life will change Kelly's mind about having his own children. :)

Char said...

Richard said he didn't want kids either, but we managed to have John. Feelings change with time.

Anonymous said...

Wow- you sure have been one busy lady!
Love the new pictures.
Hope your well!

Nancy said...

Hi Keetha, I am Pam's high school friend. In fact we were in each other's weddings, but have lost contact through the years and our several moves. I am thrilled to find your blog (I just started blogging) and hope to connect to Pam through you. Heartfelt sympathies to your family in your mother's transfer to Heaven. Your tributes were lovely.
Nancy (Johnson) Keefe

Anonymous said...

LOL of all the celebrities in the world, you pick LL cool J? HAHA! you crack me up!

i'm sure ll won't be offended that you don't really know who he is... he's too "cool" for that. okay that was cheesy! ignore that!

Anonymous said...

Keetha! How are you...Dan and I have been so remiss in visiting your blog...I came to see what you have been up to! I bought your LL Cool J line....thought you really saw him. Ha ha! Come back to dangieland....I just overhauled it!