Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Condiments Anyone???

.Betsy, who is separated by a continent from her hubby, posted a picture of his "bachelor" refrigerator the other day and said she hoped he didn't starve.

Well - - - this is my refrigerator, I'm home WITH hubby, and not one bit worried about him starving.

:-)
.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!
that made me chuckle out loud!

although ours isnt too far from looking like that as well!

Jackie said...

OH MY WORD !!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness go to the store!

Char said...

Looks like there are some vegies left. Maybe a vegetable omelet?

Keetha Broyles said...

Nope - - - no veggies. Those are a few cheese slices that I put on my lunch sandwiches.

Do you see the white box? THAT is a box of Greg's FISHING WORMS!!!!!

Now you know what is REALLY important!!!

Hehehehehehehehehe

grammy said...

Are they "nightcrawlers"??? Maybe you could make some compost with the worms and condiments. You're lucky Kelly hasn't removed all the labels (especially from the bait)!!!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Oh, Keetha. Gerson's got it good!!!!! I think you need to go grocery shopping!:)

Keetha Broyles said...

This is the PERMANENT state of our refrigerator. I NEVER shop. Occasionally we buy a couple things for right then - - - otherwise we bring home take out. There are only two of us here and it is way cheaper and easier and I'm old and tired.

Gerson & Betsy said...

I understand . . . but, my oh my. Your fridge appears so desolate and lonely. So sad. . .

Keetha Broyles said...

Except for holidays, or when I've had company for some reason - - - this is pretty much how we roll ALL THE TIME.

nancygrayce said...

If my refrigerator looked that good, I'd make people come over to look! Maybe that will inspire me to clean mine!

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Nancy - - - it isn't CLEAN, it's just EMPTY!!!!