Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

If I Hadn't Been Stuffing a Mexi-Melt in My Mouth

.
With one hand, and driving with the other - - - I coulda gotten a picture of ANOTHER one of LL Cool J's limos.

This time right here in Marion.

I kid you not one bit.

(Haley, this post is especially for YOU!!)

.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! i hope someday i meet LL cool J! aka lady's love cool james... i will be sure to tell him you are semi stalking him!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Ha ha ha ha ha - - - this is especially funny if anyone knows the fact that I wouldn't recognize him if I ran smack into him, face to face, on the street or anywhere else for that matter!!!

Keri said...

MMM I want a Mexi-Melt!! We're having soup over toast and I'm not begging my neighbors for the soup!

What I think is funny about this whole LL Cool J thing is that Haley said the EXACT same thing in her first comment that I said to your face when you were proclaiming the limo belonged to him!!

Toevs said...

A limo? in Marion? That's a rare sight! I am sure it must have been LL... maybe he's stalking you! :-)

Keetha Broyles said...

I know Ronda!!! It was even a STRETCH limo - - - north of town on 9.

Anonymous said...

keetha, maybe tonight we can hunt down LL and he can join us for dinner!?!?! or at the very least hook us up with lots of candy for the kids (*cough* us.)

Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmmm - - - well maybe, but yesterday afternoon was the first time I EVA saw his limo in Marion.

This was his OTHER limo btw. The FIRST one, in Chicago was shiny black as you may remember - - - this one was pure white.

Keetha said...

Listen to you, hobnobbing with the rich and famous. I didn't know life in Marion was so glamorous.

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh it isn't trust me!!! That's why we have to develop overactive imaginations!!! wink