Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Sky Watch

.
Oh Beautiful for spacious skies
For amber waves of grain


For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plains.


America, America,
God shed His grace on thee


And crown thy good
With brotherhood



From sea to shining sea!

("America the Beautiful" words by Katherine Lee Bates)
(Photos of Blueridge Parkway by Jessica Schrock)

.

7 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Yep. That looks like the BRP. We expect to see some of that today.

Keetha Broyles said...

Will you be posting any "Sky Watch Friday" pictures?

Char said...

Very appropriate - this is one of the reasons I love America.

Keetha Broyles said...

Aren't these photos GORGEOUS?

I LOVE the contrasts of light and shadow.

Anonymous said...

I love all your sky pictures.
These are beautiful!

Dan said...

You know, some personality quizes ask "Ocean or Mountains?" Meaning, which do you prefer. Me? I love 'em both! Great pictures... I love wide, long vistas.

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks to Jessica for her fine photographic skills.