Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Wherein The Grans Steal The Show

.












No Words Necessary

.

12 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

They're so adorable Keetha!
And don't they look even more adorable in their wedding attire!
Great pics!
Cindy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh my Lord they sure did steal the show. They look absolutely adorable! I can just see your buttons popping off....

podso said...

Those curls!

LV said...

No question who were the stars of this show.

Ann in the UP said...

Well, I don't know about "stealing"! But I think the whole family looked pretty elegant. And the kids looked adorable all dressed up. Fisher Hubby looked Okay, too.

Diana Lesjak said...

Precious! Good show!

Unknown said...

Total Cuteness!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I can see why the stole the show. They are precious!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures

Traci Marie Wolf said...

They are indeed cuties, who I'm sure stole the show.

Kristin - The Goat said...

The kids looked great!!

kyooty said...

The Grands are getting so big, next thing you know this will be a blog full of their stories because we all get a chance to catch up on their parents stories.