Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

'Til The Storm Passes By

.


The bright sun is shining sending diamonds dancing across the water as a gentle breeze ruffles the surface.


But in a moment, in a brief twinkling of an eye - - -


All is changed. Serenity is gone.


Where there was once peace, clarity, and sunshine - - -


Dark angry clouds roll in to obscure the sun,


And howling winds buffet the waters


Stirring them like a cauldron.

For a time all is dark. The storm rages. Life stands still.

And then the storm passes by and the sun shines again.

Be patient, this too shall pass.

.

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Never really thought of what a storm on the lake would look like. The photos are gorgeous.

Keri said...

Are you ok???!

RuthnJasper said...

Good heavens, what striking pictures. Please stay safe and sound Keetha.

With our love,

Ruth and Jasper xx

LV said...

That is the way our lives are as well. We did get a little shower last night, but no storms and not enough rain. Not complaining. Very grateful whatever we get.

nancygrayce said...

Such a great example of just the way life is! Love it!

Theresa said...

One of my favorites "this too shall pass"! I say it quite often! Have a blessed day dear Keetha, HUGS!

Doris Sturm said...

I love observing the weather and water, as long as my house still stands ;-)

Martha said...

Wonderful photos! Storms are very interesting.

Ann in the UP said...

Very dramatic changes in the lake and sky. It's easy to forget the fury that Mother Nature can throw at us. I'm fond of storms, but I've never had a tree smash my house or my car. Yet.

Kristin - The Goat said...

We get storms like that here in Florida quite often. I don't remember them coming in like that when I lived in MIchigan. You got some great shots of the storm a comin'!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wonderful pictures, that was quite a storm. Great post.