Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Some more men came and took the droopy cables away. I KNEW you wouldn't sleep tonight for worrying about it, so I thought I'd tell you.


.

2 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

Thank goodness! Between your droopy cables and my impending dental appointment, I didn't sleep well. The dental visit went well and your cables are taken care of. I think I'll take a nap!!

Best,
Bonnie

Theresa said...

Oh my, dead trees and droopy cables! Happy that you got that situation fixed and have power again... yeehaw! Enjoy your evening without heavy squirrels on the roof:) HUGS!