Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Men With Machines aka The Dead Tree's Coming Down!!

.

I'm having a "time" getting this post to post with only my little droid, bear with me please. Also enjoy the "screen door" picture effect. I'll try to do some editing when my electricity returns. Wouldn't it have been lovely if someone had only told us ahead of time that this was about to happen!!!

Men with machines arrived in our yard in the wee hours this morning. The first thing they did was disconnect our electricity, so other than this little droid of mine and our cell phones, we are incommunicado with the rest of the world. I can't even get my car out of the garage - -- - garage door openers aren't so handy with no electricity.







4 comments:

Cass @ That Old House said...

Hahahaha... OK this post was cute, but it turned wildly funny when I read that you can't get the car out of the garage.

Now why that made me completely crack up, I don't know. I've got a mean streak somewhere.

Isn't it fun to watch guys take a tree down? Scares the life out of me, and I'm waiting to call 911 the whole time, but it is fascinating.

Love the needlepointed pictures... very nice photo effect.

Cass

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for your driod! Sorry you couldn't go for a ride in the car, tho!

Brenda said...

I love the screen door effect too. The first pic looks like it's supposed to be there.
I don't have a droid, so I would be out of luck without electricity.

nancygrayce said...

Well, I must say, you did much better than I would have. I wouldn't have even attempted it! Too little!