Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, September 7, 2012

The Girl's Got "Pipes"



Our "baby girl," Korie Broyles Lance is making her television debut as a singer, and YOU can see/hear her if you'd like.


She will be singing the National Anthem at the beginning of the NHRA Drag Racing, Lucal Oil Series from Indianapolis on Sunday - - - day after tomorrow! It will be on ESPN2 at 3:00 pm Eastern time.

The girl can SING.

Tell all your friends.

I can brag, I'm her mama.

I already set MY DVR, what are YOU waiting for???

;-)

.

9 comments:

Kranky Granny said...

You certainly are entitled to have bragging rights. You have a lovely daughter.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Well that is very exciting! I will try to watch for sure!!! Hugs, Linda

Pam said...

Wow! We'll be watching!!

Buttercup said...

Very exciting! Won't be home, but update us on any other events.

Anonymous said...

I'll watch for sure!

Erin said...

That is very cool!

Unknown said...

Wow! You must be so proud!

Keri said...

Did you watch it yet?! I cried and cried! :) SHE NAILED IT!!!!!!!! (I borrowed that phrase from her beaming hubby, Chris.)

Claudya Martinez said...

You must be about to burst with pride.