Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Because I Have My Priorities

.

This blog is going into temporary hibernation mode for college football season.


Not to mention the random NFL game thrown in on the side just for fun.


So don't you worry about a thing, mama, 'cause I'm "A" OK, just busy watching "my boys" on the gridiron instead of gettin' my bloggy creative juices on.

It's a pity too - - - I have a camera full of shots I took while Sister Pam and BIL Joe were here - - - -

But they will have to wait, 'cause today's the first Saturday of COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!

.

15 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Have fun and I hope your teams win them all!

LV said...

Enjoy the games and be looking forward to your happy return.

nancygrayce said...

Don't stay away too long! I'm not a football fan, but I hope you have lots of fun with the season! I know you will!!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I know this is the best time of year for you! Enjoy!!! hugs, Linda

Carol said...

Enjoy!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Enjoy the season!

42N said...

UNI came to play Wisconsin hard today. The Panthers almost beat us three years ago. We blocked two end of game field goal attempts. Unheard of! Today my boys won - by one point over NIU at Soldier Field. It will be a long year - but entertaining.

Lynn said...

But - But - But - what about your predictions?
What about the scoreboard?
What about the comentary?
We are watching the OU UTEP game at this second. Who else will care?????????

Coloradolady said...

I did not see any UT colors on your blog??? LOL!!!!! Enjoy!!!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Well for goodness sakes! Just when I get a moment to catch up here your leaving.
Arrrgh...but a girl has to do what a girl has to do!
We were thinking of you yesterday when the Badgers were playing.
Lots of cute outfits there girlfriend!
Hugs,
Cindy

Erin said...

Football and fall...I can't sit through a game, but I do love having it on in the background. Go Badgers!

Vidya Sury said...

Ah! Glad you're okay. I was missing you at the Sundays In My City. Yes, I know I am crazy to catch up on a weekly basis. :D But I LOVE the photos here. The first one is brilliant!

:D Hugs - enjoy the football season! May your favorite boys win!

Alyx said...

I was hoping that football was going to be the focus of this post.
I only got to watch the Nebraska game - how'd your team do??
I'm assuming they won. :)

Holly said...

You are just so cute!

Anita Johnson said...

I've been scrolling through your posts for the last 15 min. This last Wisconsin picture cracks me up! I told my kids the other day that I just really don't know football that well. I was met with groans from the couch when I kept asking, "What just happened?" Oh well! (O: Enjoy the game!