Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Only One Needs to Ask

.


Well, I'm not too sure about the graceful and classy part - - - but you get the picture.

I wasn't going to make my "Games to Watch" football list this year, then ONE person asked for it.

One is all it takes - - -

So, here for that ONE PERSON'S viewing pleasure is my NCAA Football Games to Watch tally list.

You're welcome.

.

8 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I'm sure you're classy even during football season.

Tracy said...

I can't believe you don't have the exciting Oklahoma/Florida A&M game on your list.

That's ok, I live here and I'm not excited about it since their band was banned.

42N said...

Hey where is the always exciting Iowa vs Iowa State game on your must watch list?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's you for sure!! Love it.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

This made me smile! Enjoy the games!!!
hugs,Linda

podso said...

These cards are popping up all over facebook and they are usually funny and always clever. Will miss your posts but maybe sometime you won't be able to contain your exuberance about something!

Ann in the UP said...

Spit, snort. Classy....

Oh, sorry. I really was laughing at "only one request" will get us the week's football schedule. You are a servant of the football fan! I salute you. You are just the chuckle I needed tonight as I prepare for gb surgery in the morning. Everyone in the hemisphere is praying for me, so I expect my surgeon will be able to fly to work on his own in the morning.

Charlotte said...

Hurry Back! Don't hibernate too long!!