Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

So, They Really Did IT To Me This time!!!

.

Blogger has finally done it to me.

They have FORCED me to use the new interface by removing the old and NOT giving me a button to click to switch back.

 
There will be a LONG learning curve - - - just me and lappy trying to find our way through the blogger haze.  (I KNOW it should be 'just lappy and me' - in my current mood I preferred the improper grammatical form.)


I only hope I survive the process!!

(Oh, just be quiet all you bloggers who made the switch long ago - - - some of us OLD DOGS resist NEW TRICKS as long as possible.)

.

11 comments:

Charlotte said...

I resisted too, but it's not that bad. It's like when grocery stores move product around and you can't find what you are looking for.

nancygrayce said...

I hate it.....I dont even get it! I even tried to watch the learning videos and the examples in them are too small to see!!!

LL Cool Joe said...

I switched over ages ago, it does take a while to get used to it, but you will and then you'll forget what the old layout was like!

PAPS said...

Well I waited till the last minute to change too.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I made the switch long ago when I had some expert help! LOL! Good Luck!

Keetha Broyles said...


OK, the Old Dog is WORKING on this new interface.

Still don't like it - - - but at least I've figured out about 2 things now.

;-)

Lisa said...

I don't even know what your talking about! But, the post made me laugh. :)

Lost Dog

Ann in the UP said...

New interface---sigh! Resistance is futile.

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

I'm learning the new stuff too. I'm pretty sure every time I learn something new, it changes. LOL.

http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Give it time, it's really pretty nice!

Vidya Sury said...

Bad Google. I'll be happy to share what I know, Keetha, should you need help with anything :D

Hugs. Change from something comfortable, especially with technology is a real pain.