Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Making the World a Better Place, One Frag at a Time

.
It's Friday which means it's time for us to join Mrs. 4444 in improving world literature (uh hem) one frag at a time.  Hope you'll join us.


* * * * * * * * * * * *  


The day before the first day of Autumn I got around to Fall-izing my outdoor vignette.

Yes, I was early.

Not as compared to many of you - - - but for me one day ahead of time was definitely early.


The two large flowers in the mix are heavy metal.  This is heavy metal I can enjoy.

That other heavy metal?  Not so much.


* * * * * * * * * * * *



A few years ago our daughter Korie adopted Buckley from a puppy mill.  He was a terrorized little soul afraid of his own shadow at the time.

Thank goodness, he has outgrown most of his neuroses under her gentle care.

Needless to say, he thinks Korie walks on water.  He ADORES her.


* * * * * * * * * * * *



Well, just lookie here!!!  More Badger Bling for moi, thanks to Chris and Korie.

I'll be wearing it tomorrow night when my boys meet Nebraska.

I hope it helps, 'cause my boys have been struggling on the gridiron this fall.


* * * * * * * * * * * *


Several years after getting Buckley, Korie and Chris added a little sister to the mix, Rosie.

Here are the kids settling down in their little "den."

FH says the weens, as we call them collectively, should be named Click and Clack for the sound their little toe nails make as they patter across the hardwood.

If you've never heard Click and Clack on NPR, you should.



They've even had their portrait painted, those lucky little weens!


* * * * * * * * * * * *


How about this?  A little "kissing" Buckley and Rosie S&P set.

Well, almost.  In the case of Buckley and Rosie the pinks and blues should be switched.


* * * * * * * * * * * * 


This past week our little gran, Piper, was sick with strep.  For comfort she chose the big stuffed Birthday Trout we gave her.

Evidently Birthday Trout is still a BIG hit!


* * * * * * * * * * * * 


I forgot to get pictures of our stop, on our 2012 Married Kids Tour, with our son Kelly and his wife Cathy.

Oops!!

I'll try to do better as we spend the next couple of days with our daughter Keri, her hubby Jason, and of course our grans.


* * * * * * * * * * * * 

Now please hurry over 
to Mrs. 4444's place
to see all the other 
Hot Buttered Friday Frags!! 

.
.

Click this: Mrs 4444
..
.

8 comments:

Erin said...

I love your fall decorations! Very festive. As for that lucky Buckley, there is just no love like dog love. What a sweet picture! And I love the little den for the weens. So cute! Click and Clack are great. Did you know they are retiring? Beginning in October, their show will still run but it will be put together from their 25 years of shows. It's kind of sad!

Tracy said...

I was going to say Click and Clack are retiring but got beat to the punch by Erin. Obviously we all listen to them. :)

shannon i olson said...

love metal flowers!! nice looking display, also becoming quite fond on Doxi's, never had one but they are so cute. Have a fun time!!

Ann in the UP said...

What fun, a married kids tour. And we're all enjoying the pictures of the kids, grandkids, and the granddogs. Love the weens. Too cute!

LV said...

Glad all is going well on your family journey. As to fall decorations, you are ahead of me. I stopped decorating a long time ago. Just me, so that is okay.

Wayne W Smith said...

Those are some nice flowers.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Gorgeous fall decor Keetha, I'm so happy to be visiting you, my dear. The photos of your lovely daughter and cute doggie are a treasure, along with the story about the little dog. How much love does, right? Happy all is well with you and yours.
FABBY

Vidya Sury said...

Oh, I love your Fall vignette! And Buckley's and Rosie's "den". That portrait is so beautiful! I hope Piper feels much better now!

What a joy it is to come visit you, Keetha!