Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday With the Gran-Puppies

.

AKA:  Puppy Love

Two of our children have blessed us with gran-puppies.
 

Youngest daughter Korie is mamma to two "weens," Buckley and Rosie.

Buckley was abused in a puppy mill by a man, so he was VERY slow to warm up to his Papoo.

This just about broke puppy-lover Papoo's heart.


We are currently in the middle of our "2012 Grand Married Children's Tour" and Papoo had time to earn Buckley's favor.

Rosie was generous with her lickie kisses right off the bat - - - but Buck was a bit more stand-offish.


Slowly but surely Papoo was able to wriggle his way into Buckley's heart - - -


And once there, in Buckley's heart, Buck proceeded to shove and push little Miss Rosie out of the way.

So cute.

So fun.

So like our flesh-and-blood grans!


Oldest son Kelly is daddy to Beage, BJ, our only beagle gran-puppy.


Beage has adored his Papoo from day one, 
 

Following him from room to room,



Giving him lickie kisses,



And yes,


Even sleeping with him!!!




That's what's been happening in our cities and our lives, what about yours?



Joining Unknown Mami
For Sundays in my City.
My cities this week are
Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, Indiana

Please click the Mami link
To see what' happening in OTHER cities this week.

.

14 comments:

Charlotte said...

Happy Sunday! This makes me miss my cat.

Tara R. said...

This is wonderful! Neither of my parents are 'dog' people and I think it hurts our Lab, Hershey's feelings. Our cats couldn't care less.

retired not tired said...

My son has a dog and when ever we visit D H has to take for a walk. She won't leave him alone until they go out together.

Unknown said...

AH. The wet noise shot. Isn't that great?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Too cute and that last shot is adorable!

nancygrayce said...

Awwww.....sweet! Our babies were puppy mill puppies, but when we got them I didn't know what a puppy mill was!

Saimi said...

Awe....those Gran-puppies are so adorable and seem to love their Grand poppy! I can tell we are going to be fast friends as I'm a doggie lover myself!

We have three K-9 boys and one of them is our special ed Beagle Archie. He's riddled with all kinds of health issues but he's also very much a Beagle blind and all!

We also have a small terrier and a Miniature Schnauzer, what a threesome they are!

Man, what a gabby visitor I am! Ha!!

Vidya Sury said...

I'd love to cuddle them! The photos and the commentary are so sweet! Puppies are such darlings!

Thanks - I always come over full of anticipation and always feel good!

Hugs! Vidya

Erin said...

You know I love a post about dogs! Your grand-puppies are very cute, and dare I say, very lucky pups!

Actingbalanced said...

Whitaker cute grand puppies! So glad that you are enjoying your "tour"

Anita Johnson said...

So glad to see we are not the only ones with dogs in our beds. With all the complaining we do about them, I still say there is nothing more cozy than a dog on a cold night. We are heading up to Suring, Wisconsin...wish we could have gone earlier and seen the cranberry harvest, i have never seen it.

Raise Them Up said...

That last picture makes me smile. I'm glad you had a chance to go surprise your married kiddos. How fun!

Claudya Martinez said...

So cute and lovable.

snswoods said...

I'm in love with Buckley now...