Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Frags, Frags Everywhere, But Not a Drop to Drink

.

It's Friday so we can all get our Frag on over at Mrs. 4444's place! YIPEEE!!


* * * * * * * * * * * *


If this man looks proud of himself, that's 'cause he is. More about that later in this post.


* * * * * * * * * * * *


Confession: I added the NFL Red Zone to my Dish TV line up this week.

Yes, yes I did think it was a necessary expense.

It was the only way I could think of to see My Boy, Russell Wilson, play since he plays for the Seahawks and they show precious few of those games in this area.

Don't judge me.


* * * * * * * * * * * *


This precious little gran of mine, Piper Renae, made a "funny" tonight.

She came wandering out of her room after she was supposed to be in bed.

"Go back to bed!" Said her mommy rather sternly.

"You're beating my heart," sniffled Piper.

"What????" queried her mommy.

"You're beating my heart fast with your yelling," sobbed the little diva.


* * * * * * * * * * * *


This gorgeous house has been for sale for weeks and weeks now.


I pass it on my way to the library every day that I work. I am in house love.


BUT, I do NOT want to move again, nor do I want another house payment.

So - - - - I keep indulging in drive-by love.

Sigh.


* * * * * * * * * * * *



Can you imagine having a water park like this right in your own back yard??


No, neither can I.

But someone on Lake Nepco has it.


* * * * * * * * * * * *



This man is proud of himself because he made up a new football battle cry: "Giggidy!!"

It makes absolutely NO sense, and drove me crazy.

However, nearly every time he shouted it HIS boys made a spectacular catch, or ran for multiple yards, or sacked the opposing quarterback.

I guess I'll have to live with it for the duration of the season.


* * * * * * * * * * * *



A while back we found this old Catholic grade school building. Isn't it a beauty???


It's closed down now so no children's voices echo in its halls, mores the pity.

But I love its style.


* * * * * * * * * * * *



I paused my TV during the Bears/Packers game tonight (Thursday) and snapped this picture.

It's gotta be ROUGH to be a Bear fan stuck in the middle of all the Packer Backers at Lambeau Field!

The look on his face tells all you need to know about how the game was going.


* * * * * * * * * * * *



This is how I feel MY face must look!

I spent about three hours two nights ago at a friend's home where the AC was NOT turned on and the windows were open.

It's taken me from then to now and a BUNCH of Claritin to get over the havoc the pollen wreaked on my eyes, nose, and throat.

At my house I go straight from AC to heat with NO pollen ridden air coming in open windows.


* * * * * * * * * * * *



And this is that man I married "Clay Matthewing" after the final and winning Packer touchdown.


* * * * * * * * * * * *

Now please hurry over here:

Click this: Mrs 4444
to see all the other Friday Fragments!


Photo Credits: Red Zone from nfl.com/redzonetv, Bee with pollen from thethepoetry.com

.

23 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Ha ha I love this post and that lovely house that is for sale. I'm glad I don't live in the States because I'd want to buy every house like that I see!

Wayne W Smith said...

You've got some awesome pictures this week.

noexcuses said...

Love your pictures! I especially love the house picture! Your Mister looks like he had a very good evening last night!

Tami said...

Fisher hubby is funny! I am smiling at his excitement over football.
I too think the yellow house is a beauty. I don't think I'd keep the yellow though. That would be on the top of my list the change if I bought it. Just think, we'd be neighbors!

Erin said...

The yellow house for sale is darling! If they have an open house, you've got to check it out just for fun. It could be in the "flags in my city" post!

The old grade school is really cool. Is it empty now? Might make a neat bed and breakfast or something.

I feel bad for people who suffer from allergies, as we love having the windows open in the spring and fall, with the attic fan on sucking all that pollen-y air into the house. We're lucky to be able to do that I think! :)

It Feels Like Chaos said...

So, I'm guessing you guys are just a little into the football, right? Such funny pictures of your husband! And I love that house, too!

nancygrayce said...

Love Fisherhubby's new word! He looks very happy with his team!!!

I don't think I could visit long with someone without a/c ....I'd have to invite them back to my house!

Love the drama queen!!!!! That is just too precious....wonder if it would work if we use that line???

Keri said...

I'm going to burst Dad's bubble again! He did not make up that word...it's Quagmire's signature response to anything "sexy" on the show "Family Guy". :) The touchdown Samoan-esque pose is ALL HIS, however! As is the proud grin.

LV said...

There is never a dull moment at your house. As you know, Dallas plays the Seahawks this Sunday. May the best team win.

Tracy said...

How did the Bears fan even get into the game? I thought those Packers tickets were like gold.

Kranky Granny said...

Great group of frags this week. I'm glad I do not live in your neighborhood. I would be drooling over that house too.

Love that school. Can think of a dozen great ways to use it. Surprised it has not been snapped up by some group before now.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Keetha your fragments are always fun to read!

Unknown said...

I wish that I could buy the pretty house! I would visit you often at the library. Of course, you could move near me far down south, but I doubt if you could follow all your North American football teams where I live.

42N said...

Yup, the Family Guy's Glenn Quagmire's signature shout is "giggity." Its a word made up for the tv show. Usually it means something about a male-female relationship but in a football context I suppose it works too.

Claudya Martinez said...

Love Fisherhubby's enthusiasm and that he is willing to share it online. Now, if only you could invite Quagmire over you'd really be in Giggidy heaven.

Bill Lisleman said...

Oh that brave Bears fan. I bet his face looked even sadder at the end of the game. Nice pictures.

Sandy said...

Great post...beautiful houses and pictures...AND YEAH!!! PACKERS...Beat dem bears...YEAHHH...my sister lives in Winneonne and is a diehard da bears fan....BOO...I used to live near Sweetness and Richie Dent when I lived in the burbs of the chgo area...but always a diehard PACKER FN
Love from NC

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

OMG, I'm dying here with laughter at that last pic!
Great post Keetha...love your little grand-daughter's saying and that house is amazing!
Oh and so is that water park on the lake, me want one too!
Hugs
Cindy

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

I just make sure I have friends who have read zone so I dont' have to have it myself..."friends" so they don't think I am only using them for their TV...I can spread myself around!

And I don't mean to insult a member of your team, but Clay Matthews needs to cut his hair...it skeeves me!

Unknown said...

It was a great football game! DB has that Direct TV football package where he can see all the games. He loves it. The old school would make a great new house... just saying!

podso said...

Don't you love those old schools? (I guess you do). Both my husband's and mine have been turned into condos. Boo.

Your granddaughter is sooo creative. :-)

Cyndy Bush said...

Oh I LOVE that house!
And the water park is amazing.
Giggidy!

Hootin Anni said...

Love the "Packer Touchdown" photo!!! And the 'driveby house love'....catchy phrase. I think mine would have to be somewhere on the Pacific Coast where the wall facing the ocean would be all glass and no other house around for miles!!!! LOL

And, can't leave without commenting on the gran....that was way too cute!!!!