Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

First Stop on the 2012 Married Kids Tour

.
Yesterday Fisherhubby and I embarked on the 2012 Married Kids Tour.
 

First Stop - home of baby girl Korie Nae and her hubby Chris.   Isn't she the cutest?  Well, you should see her HOUSE.  Nope, not today but I've got pix and I'll show them off in another post.


Of course getting together equals eating.  Our lovely waitress took this picture of all of us together at the table.

Notice FH went all out to dress up for the occasion.  He's just good like that.


His little girl didn't seem to care - she loves him anyway.


I forgot to take a picture of the yummy food, but if you're ever in the Broad Ripple section of Indy, Mama Carolla's was a VERY yummy European-esque stop.


It's a restaurant in an old house.  Very Tuscan.


It even offers a lovely patio dining area which we didn't use last night as it was cold and rainy.

We opted not to get wet and then freeze to death.


This ends the FIRST installment of our Korie Nae stop in Indy. 

Stay tuned for later installments featuring the grand puppies and Chris and Korie's lovely home.

.

7 comments:

Erin said...

What a neat looking restaurant! Can't wait to see house pictures!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like you had a very nice visit with Korie and Chris. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love this! The married kids tour! Looks like you are having a great time!
Enjoy!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time on your tour. Amazing restaurant! That patio looks like a very romantic spot. Have a safe trip.

Kim Sue said...

Looking forward to more episodes of the married kids tour

nancygrayce said...

Awwww.......you all look so happy to be together! Looking forward to pictures of their house! We are also visiting children this weekend! Down at our son's and today we will see our grandson!!!

Vidya Sury said...

Yes, Korie is the sweetest! Lovely pictures, and the one of the patio dining area looks like a masterpiece painting!

:-) Wonderful photos!