Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Would YOU Trust This Man???

.


B-I-L Joe

Sister Pam and her hubby Joe have been doing a lot of volunteering since they've moved to Southern Florida.

One of the things they do is act as chaperones and sponsors for the youth group at their church. This is how Joe showed up yesterday to drive teens to a weekend retreat.


Really funny when you realize the man actually looks like this.

His sense of humor has given him a direct line of communication with kids. He has a way of remembering what each one is interested in and checking in with them about it when he sees them.

So, YES, I would trust this man!

.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a man who is comfortable in his own skin. Way to go, Joe!
Yep, I'd trust him.

And sweet baby he's holding!

Jan

PS We are expecting 7-10" of snow tonight here. Shoot me now.

Iowa Sunshine said...

no way!!! ;)

Terra said...

Great hair and hat.

Ann in the UP said...

There you have a man who surely knows how to connect to kids! He looks pretty trustworthy to me, especially if you are introducing him.

Pam said...

Kind of reminds me of the days of yore when Joe would sport permed hair! (Hmmm...just who was the one administering the perm?)

Theresa said...

Oh how rewarding! Volunteers are truly a gift from GOD and YEP, I would trust him too:)

Have a blessed weekend! HUGS!

LV said...

That is why he is so popular with the young folks and church members. They know he is a fine man that loves to enjoy life and make others happy.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He sure looks like fun!

Keri said...

Not only do I trust him but I LOVE HIM, too! (Even if he sings to me.)