Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Not ALL Bad

.

The recent flooding of the Wisconsin River through our town has not been ALL bad. (Check back tomorrow for a more detailed post of the flooding - - - including crest water levels)

I captured this lovely "reflections in flood waters" photo on Tuesday afternoon.

.

10 comments:

Charlotte said...

We had some bad storms here today but they have finally blown away! I read more of your posts and love the one about your husband's sleeping habits. You are not alone! If it wasn't for a king size bed, I wouldn't get any sleep!

kyooty said...

WE didnt' get any this year here in Freddy Beach (not the real name). Usually our River melts good and high this time of year.

Ann in the UP said...

Yesterday we had gale winds, and today there was considerable new snow during the morning. It has all melted now. We aren't home, we're way south of home-----yet the snow persists. The Mississippi is pretty high here.

Pam said...

I like the new header picture; also looking forward to tomorrow's posting.

Got a magnetized picture in the mail this week. Kelly looks like he's about to say something profound (ha); Cathy is as adorable as ever!

nancygrayce said...

What a pretty picture!

There have been some really bad storms here in the south....but we only got a bit of rain last night....no bad wind or lightning. Well, at least I didn't wake up for it if it was real bad.

Anonymous said...

ITS A PRETTY PICTURE

Martin LaBar said...

Whoa. This didn't make our news. Interesting.

Kristin - The Goat said...

The reflections are lovely :)

Theresa said...

It is special to always find beauty in all things! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

Serline said...

Hmmm, very idyllic, certainly not your typical flood disaster photo... the rains have lightened in the south of Thailand, but the pictures of destruction burn in your mind. It will be months before the cleanup is done and rebuilding is started.