Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, April 22, 2011

It's That Season I Dare Not Mention Again for Fear of Causing More Precipitation of H-Two-0 With Low Kinetic Energy!!!

.

It does not LOOK, being gray and drizzly out there, like that season which I dare not mention again for fear of causing MORE precipitation of H-two-0 with low kinetic energy.

It does not FEEL, being a mere 38 degrees out there, like that season which I dare not mention again for fear of causing MORE precipitation of H-two-0 with low kinetic energy.


But I really WANT it to look and feel like that season which I dare not mention again for fear of causing MORE precipitation of H-two-0 with low kinetic energy.

So I figure if that season which I dare not mention again for fear of causing MORE precipitation of H-two-0 with low kinetic energy will not come all on its own, I shall "HEP" it!!!


Introducing a little bit of that season which I dare not mention again for fear of causing MORE precipitation of H-two-0 with low kinetic energy - - -


IN A COUPLE OF TERRACOTTA POTS!!!!

Oh, and the "local watering hole" where I GOT the tulips and hyacinths had racks and racks and racks of the bright flowers. They were flying off the shelves faster than you can say "snot on a doorknob." Nearly every cart that went by me had a couple of pots of bright color in it!!!

I guess I'm not the ONLY resident on the frozen tundra who is READY for that season which I dare not mention again for fear of causing MORE precipitation of H-two-0 with low kinetic energy!!

(PS - - - I SEE that the terracotta pot beside the garage door is NOT centered - Pam. Not to worry, I've already been out there and centered it. Too bad I didn't notice it until AFTER I braved the bone chilling rain to take the pictures.)

Linking this post to the "One Rule Linky Party" over at Wit Behind the Ears.


.

10 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh Keetha, too cute! Love the flowers and I know it is coming, YA KNOW... what:)

Have a blessed and hopefully Sunny Saturday! HUGS!

Lisa said...

I hate it when that happens! Just hate it!

But, anyway the pictures look great.

It's been chilly here too. We should hit 81 today Brrrrr...:)

Love!

Pam said...

I barely even noticed the gray skies or off-centered pot because I was so busy enjoying the sunshine yellow tulips. What I am really missing are daffodils - they are my all time favorite spring blossom; please send a pic when they show their faces!

Ann in the UP said...

Nice tulips, wink, wink, nudge, nudge. And you say you don't garden!

Danyelle said...

Very pretty flowers, maybe that will give spring the nudge it needs!

Tonja said...

Actually, I've never tried to say'snot on a doornob'...not have I even heard it said. But, you may have never heard 'colder than a witches tit'. Not that I know of anyone who would know that for sure!
Anyway...I think you are spreading good karma to the air and soil around your home, so spring will come to your house first! Not that I believe in karma, you understand.

I think I may have eaten too many of the chocolate chip cookies for breakfast...I'm thinking Waaaaaay to much!

Happy Easter, my friend.

42N said...

Yes but the regionally produced H-two-0 with low kinetic energy also carries some N (very low amounts) which is good. That makes things grow greener, brighter and bigger. And that makes Keetha happier.

Gwen@ChewDigestBooks.com said...

I wonder if USPS will send this box of warm weather I have to you? I love your attitude, no matter what the weather.

Kristin - The Goat said...

OH, I'm so glad you centered that pot LOL Wishes of warm weather coming your way.

Jessica said...

The greatest thrill of your posts is your 'teacher-y' titles.

I hope many H two O with low kinetic energy free days for you.