Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sunday Reruns - Easter Fifth Sunday Dinner

.


Tomorrow will be Sunday again, and you know what THAT means!?! It's time for "Sunday Favorites"!!!

Sunday Favorites are RERUNS, not current posts - - - if you want to participate, just repost something you previously posted "back in the day."

Thanks so much to Chari over at Happy to Design for hosting this meme. You may click on the link to find the rules and see more favorite posts.

Since tomorrow is Easter and by way of an Easter greeting from me to you, I went back to find pictures of our family celebrating together near Easter a few years ago. This may well have been our Easter get-together, but if not it was certainly during the Easter season.

I can't believe how my grans have grown since then!!! The rest of us haven't aged a bit. ;-)




Spring Fifth Sunday Dinner
(First posted on March 29, 2009)


Whenever there is a fifth Sunday in the month, my dad hosts a family dinner. We weren't a very large crowd today but the food was yummy and we had a great time anyway.


Sister Pam and Dad (Peepaw) getting things ready.


Our youngest, Kyle
(Actually this picture was taken before the event)


Mackinley does not forget
This box of toys which Peepaw
Keeps for the great grans.


Piper and mommy, Keri
(Mommy is our firstborn)


Piper and Uncle Kelly
(Kelly is our second born,
He's our oldest son
And we are THRILLED
That he will be getting married
On August 27, 2011!!!)


Piper and Great Auntie Pam


Someone is grazing right out of the
Relish tray!!!!














G. Kelly and J. Kyle
Can you tell these two are brothers?

Yep - - - I'm THAT kind of mom,
I have a PATTERN to how I
Named my children.

And now I wish to you and yours
A very happy Easter.

.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

oh, that relish tray is awesome! Is it green olives, black olives grapes and apples? Happy Easter!

lilmomma said...

HAPPY EASTER to you! P.s. I love Kyle's hat!

Tonya said...

What a great post!! What a fun mom and grandma you are!! Thanks for sharing!! Happy Resurrection Day to you and yours!!! :)

StarTraci said...

A very happy Easter to you!

It looks like a lovely gathering of food and love. I think the 5th Sunday tradition is terrific!

:-)
Traci

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

It's great to see your lovely family. Those children are precious.
Happy Easter, my friend.
xoRobyn

KathyB. said...

Your re-runs ( re-postings) are new to me. What a truly beautiful family you have and what fun you seem to have together. How could you all not have fun, they have you in the family! Happy Easter~

Adoption of Jane said...

Kyle is so cute. And that hat.. he could definitely fit in with the 80's Brat Pack.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I still think that's a great idea! Not too often and not too few :)

Keri said...

Look at my BABIES!!!! Piper's bald head and orange nose and green binky. Mack's beautiful locks of golden curls. Ahhhhh what blessings those children are! I needed to see these pictures today, I've had a "I'm-burned-out-with-being-a-Momma" kind of week. Love you, Mom!