At least I can't find name for it. Just my kind of an award. :-)
It comes to me from Lynn at "It's a July Thing" , who said some very nice things about those to whom she gave it.
To receive it I need to share seven things about myself and then pass it on to seven folk, who in turn should share their seven things in a post on THEIR BLOGS.
Seven Keetha Things:
1) I smile a lot
2) I have hair in between my toe knuckles.
3) I need to use deodorant - - - so I do!
4) According to my students, I was born before the beginning of time.
5) According to my father, I USED to be little.
6) I HATE phone calls, making and taking them.
7) I am a procrastinator of the nth degree - - - especially about things I hate like paying bills and making phone calls.
Now, I was truly in need of an award icon for my sidebar list. If YOU are reading this, and are also in need of such an icon, then I pass it along to YOU, and I only hope there are seven of you!!!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing those insightful things. My brain is on vacation, and I'm not sure I could come up with seven clever things, so I'll pass on the award for now.
FIST I LOVE THE AWARD PICTURE WHAT FUN
YOUR SEVEN THINGS WERE GOOD, THE HAIR ONE MADE ME GIGGLE.
I SMILE A LOT TOO KEETHA
I THINK MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON! I OFTEN WANDER WHY OTHERS DONT SMILE MORE.I HATE THE PHONE TOO, THIS IS GOOD, WE KNOW WE WONT BE CALLING EACH OTHER, HEE HEE
Seven CRY Things:
1) I LOVE TO WRITE HANDWRITTEN LETTERS
2) I LOVE PERFUME AND WEAR IT EVERY DAY AND I EVEN PUT IT ON BEFORE BED AND ALWAYS HAVE SOME IN THE CAR TO SQUIRT ON BEFORE I GO IN A STORE
3. I HAVE AN ADDICTION TO PENS AND MARKERS, ANYTHING I CAN DRAW OR COLOR WITH, I TELL MY DAUGHTER THAT IF IM EVER IN A NURSING HOME TO MAKE SURE I HAVE 3 TO 4 PILLOWS AND COLORING BOOKS AND PLLENTY OF COLORING PENS AND SUCH
4. I SLEEP WITH MANY PILLOWS AND A TEDDY BEAR AND MY HUSBAND AND WEENIE DOG (FULL HOUSE IN MY BED)
5.I LOVE WRITING ON YOUR BLOG
6.IM RUNNING OUT OF THINGS I FEEL LIKE IVE WRITTEN A BOOK ON THIS ALREADY
7. VALENTINES DAY IS MY FAV HOLIDAY
THERES MY SEVEN!
Oh, so agree with you on the phone thing. I would much rather text or email-better yet, talk face to face!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that dislikes talking on the phone!
I'm not very good at the email thing. I get emails then I think my brain goes completely dead because I don't reply. Sheesh.
I don't mind talking on the phone if I'm talking about my rental condos. But I've got to call a few folks today because I didn't do it yesterday and I'm afraid I won't do it today. Just don't wanna!
1. I laugh. Often.
2. I am totally in love with the Mary Kay Time Wise moisturizer.
3. My husband claims that I'm sweet as pie in front of people and mean as a hornet when we're alone. :) He's such a goof ball.
4. I can't wait for the new season of MONK to come on.
5. IKEA is calling me. I want to go there soon.
6. I still have my flip house for sale - it's been a year since I purchased it.
7. I say my favorite color is purple, but that's just because it was when I was in High School and I just haven't changed my answer. It's now yellow.
Loved reading your list. I used to have #2, but after discussing this phenomenon with my close group of friends (we have some strange conversations) I rechecked and PRESTO--hairless toes. I guess aging takes care of a few stray hairs on the toes, but they travel to the upper lip! :( I am totally like you on #7. Like right this minute, I should be getting ready to go to my annual appt. with my gyn, but I'd rather be sitting here reading blogs!! I really must get ready! :)
Congratulations on your blog award...so well deserved Darlin'! I loved reading your "7 things"...and you have a beautiful smile! It's the first thing that I always notice in all of your photos!!!
Congratulations on your 34th wedding anniversary too! Happy Anniversary!!! I loved looking through all of your wedding photos...sure brought back alot of memories for me! I married my first husband in 1974. The attire all looked so familiar! Hehe! Ohhh yes...and those hip-hugger bell bottom jeans...did you ever think that they would be the fab of today's teens? Hehe!!! I certainly was impressed with your Sis...what a pretty bridesmaid dress...and the fact that she can still wear it...awesome! Sure wished that I could say the same about my clothing size in the 70's!
Well my friend, I'm so glad that you came by and checked out the metamorphosis of my frenchy studio/office! You asked if the violin was real...No, it's actually very small and was just a toy of my husbands. I would have loved learning the violin...I love the sound of string instruments!
Have a wonderful Wednesday, Darlin'!
Congratulations on your Blog award...#8. should read...very honest! I enjoyed your list my friend!
I'm with you on the phone thing. The more I use the computer...the less I enjoy talking on the phone. Maybe because I speak sometimes before I think...and on the computer, I have time to backspace and reword things before I press 'send'...
Enjoyed your 7 things!
Except for the hair on your toes, and your students (I don't teach) that could be my list. Wait! I don't do lists. I hate doing them, but I love reading those written by others. Thanks for sharing more of your sweet self. ♥
Post a Comment