Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Safely In Eau Claire

.
This is mostly for Keri who worries about me when I travel.

We left home at 8 a.m. and arrived here at 5:00 PM Indiana time, which is of course 4:00 here in Wisconsin.

This hotel is NOT the Grand Stay, (our favorite in this town) but I will post MORE about that later.

I will say THIS for Mr. Days - - - he doesn't have much in the way of style, but he DOES offer free WiFi.

More from me later - - -

.

12 comments:

Jewel said...

I'm sorry about your aunt.

Enjoy your hotel. =)

Martin LaBar said...

Yes. Sorry about your aunt.

WiFi is good.

xinex said...

I am glad you got there safely. So sorry about your aunt....Christine

angie leverence said...

You're our neighbor tonight....sending love your way. I love what you posted about your aunt...it's precious what people remember about each other.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Two Thumbs up for free wi-fi. Glad you arrived safely.

Word of the day - lated

Keri said...

Here it is, Sunday. You're home. And I never even knew you were gone.

Did you lose my phone number?!?!

Luke said...

Hi, Keetha! When both myself and my mom return home...I'll make sure to get her hooked up with a google account and I'll teach her to comment. :)

Thank you so much for documenting the infamous Days Inn!!! Those pictures even make it look better than it was! (And that's sad, indeed.) And the ivy around the mirror was most certainly my favorite touch. ;)

At any rate, it was very nice to see you again, despite the sad occasion. I had a very difficult time saying goodbye to my family today, especially Grandpa.

I'm glad to hear that you made it back safely! Take care.

Keetha Broyles said...

Thank you, Luke, for letting me know you've been here!!!

I'm sure you did have a difficult time with Good-bye's, which are never easy at any rate and in this case most difficult of all.

Keetha Broyles said...

Keri - - - Dad texted all you kids about Aunt Doris.

Keri said...

I got a text from Aunt Pam but I didn't know you guys were going!! I would have tried to come with you. I haven't even met most of those cousins! Maybe next time.

Keetha Broyles said...

Next time might be sooner than we think. Uncle Arlan may not last very long now that Aunt Doris is gone.

You WOULD have known Staci and Erica. You used to hang out with them at Burr Camp back in the day. They remembered you and asked about you.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Moms and daughter alike, we worry.